Announcing big changes in the way you Get Treated in 2017
Posted on: 02-01-2017
The team at GetTreated is taking on this new year, 2017, with anticipation. In the two years since we started offering affordable quality medical and dental treatment, we have welcomed patients from Canada, the UK, Austria, the United States, France, Russia, and the UAE. We are more committed than ever to our mission: To simply offer you the best possible care on any budget.
Over the course of the last two years, we have continuously upgraded our services. Our website makes it easy for people to inquire about, and book, dental and cosmetic surgeries that they really need. Patients are individually greeted at the airport and cared for by our attentive staff throughout their stay. Our guests are even equipped with a complementary smartphone allowing them to check their scheduled appointments, order transportation, and communicate with our staff.
This year we are excited to announce the biggest update to our service yet! We have been listening to our patient feedback, and are reorganising our platform to make it even simpler to use. We are undergoing a website overhaul which will include the following improvements:
- We’re rolling out a brand new website designed to be easier to navigate, with all the information you need upfront in order to make your decision.
- Completely revamped booking system allowing patients to inquire about treatments, compare and book hotels, flights, and treatment dates at the touch of a button.
- Patients will be able to track the treatment process through their own dashboards.
- Easy online payment system.
- Improvements on our MedicalWallet for patients to safely and securely transfer files to their doctor.
That’s it for now, but we’re sure you’re going to love these new changes. We’ve got more to come. Be on the lookout for further announcements on our Facebook and Twitter accounts, or subscribe to our newsletter for more information. Be sure to drop us a line if you have any questions about our service, or just to say hi!
Just part of our commitment to making medical travel simple.
CEO & Co-Founder, GetTreatedBack to blog